An entire 5 weeks old! Mr. Gabriel is just so strong and more alert by the day. Here are some pictures of:
- playing with/staring at toys. He's focusing more every day.
- first real tummy times! (videos too) He's getting so strong! He can hold his head up for a good 20 seconds or so and he just kicks his feet like crazy.
- video of the most adorable hiccups you've ever seen. They bounce his whole body.
- Rosie guarding the tummy time blanket and curled up with me & Gabriel on the couch. She got in a few good kisses of his hands and head while she was next to him.
- video of riding motorcycles with dad
- first time helping mom bake cookies
- always more kicky piano fun (videos too). We've stopped propping him on a pillow so now he can see the hanging toys better - and the mirror! He absolutely loves looking at shiny things.
- playing video games with dad
- first time out to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant (he was a total champ!)
- just generally being cute (I love how he often crosses his hands when he sleeps)
Sadly you'll see his right ear still sticks out pretty far and easily gets bent over when he leans on things. It just might not ever recover...